WISHES AND DREAMS

What if wishes were horses???
So many of us would have had a community of them. It's a very good idea to make wishes, especially the actualizable ones.
Don't let it end in wishes work towards it's actualization.
Some old folks write books/articles and give it titles such as "What I wish I knew before 40yrs", or "I wish I was 20years younger", etc. There might be nothing wrong in publishing such works, but don't be part of the group that will author books such as "I wish I did it when I could" or "I knew how to do it but I didn't" or "Now I regret not trying". Imagining it is just one step towards it's manifestation, don't let it end in Wishes, it only brings regrets at the end.
Maybe you don't know how to go about it, well, it's okay to ask for help. Get a mentor, one who believes you can achieve it, one who is ready to guide you rightly.
It also helps to get a team, TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE. No man is a know it all. You might have the idea but another person might also have the right working principles while someone else might be good at implementing those principles to bring your ideas to reality, that makes a team. Two good heads are always better than one.
Dreams and wishes only bring good memories if they are actualized, give those dreams a try. If you could dream it then you can make it happen. Don't let the fear of the unknown hunt you down. Don't let procrastination kill your dreams, don't let friends discourage you, make your wishes come true.
𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔...
#We_Inspire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LION MODE

JUST WAIT

BE PATIENT